TEAMWORK OUTSOURCING SDN BHD
ã 2006 Teamwork Outsourcing Sdn.Bhd (572377-M)
Welcome to Teamwork Careers - Opportunities
Welcome to Teamwork Careers - Where You Can Apply your Depth of Experience Within High Profile Contract Projects or Permanent roles undertaken for Teamwork clients in the Asia Pacific region.
Collegiality. Growth. Collaboration. Exposure. Joining Teamwork as a Contractor or Freelancer creates a continuation of opportunities to expand on and further enhance what you do best. Our contract / freelance consultants represent a significant pool of skills and experience to assist our clients in resolving complex issues and implementing innovative business strategies. We tailor and apply your skills to help our clients to become powerful and successful businesses.
Even if the advised roles below are not what you are looking for, please feel free to submit your CV to register on our database of Contractors - and we will contact you as and when an appropriate opportunity arises.
Contract and Freelance Consultants
Teamwork Consultants bring a wide and diverse range of skills and backgrounds to meet our clients' needs. We are currently seeking the following specialist skills. Find out whether your skills match the following requirements:
Role: Project Manager / Functional Lead
Base: Kuala Lumpur
Duration: 3 - 12 Months (Contract Basis Only)
Date Posted: September 2006
- All Modules
- Application: Oracle 11i
- Warehouse Management
- Order Management
- Financials (GL, AR, AP, FA)
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Oracle DBA / Data Warehousing
Malaysian National Procurement Manager
This role is a key strategic position that will support our client's Global Supply Chain Strategy. Working under the guidance of the Asia Supply Chain manager, the incumbent will work closely with the China Sourcing office, implement strategies for the Global Supply Chain Council, as well as be a key member of the client Company Supply Chain Team.
To implement, manage and provide leadership to the sourcing and procurement of commodities that include raw materials, chemicals, metals and parts. In addition the role will be responsible for sourcing and procurement from Malaysia and surrounding countries of selected commodities.
The incumbent will pro-actively seek suitably qualified, high quality suppliers for both Malaysian and Global requirements, undertake supplier inspections, Request for Proposal (RFP) processes in collaboration with other Company National and Global managers, contribute to supplier evaluation and selection, and also contribute as a key member of the team, to negotiations and supplier contracting.
Following successful selection and contracting, the incumbent will continue to manage the Commodity and the supplier using agreed commodity management processes and supplier management processes.
At the operational level the incumbent will develop and implement systems and processes to meet national and regions service requirements while actively seeking to improve delivery on time, product quality and reduce purchase process costs. This incorporates both product and information flow and includes the ordering process, monitoring of orders, liaison with Manufacturing and external suppliers and order processing.
In addition the incumbent will be responsible for using the ERP system and ensuring all information provided into the system is accurate.
- To prepare and implement commodity plans commodities, the plans focussed on sustainable cost reductions, improved supplier management and supplier service, higher quality products and supplier innovation
- The identification and selection of strategic suppliers that will provide products and services in the long term
- Develop, implement and manage Supplier Relationship programmes for strategic suppliers
- Operate as a key member of the Commodity Council supporting the Asia Supply Chain Manager
- Actively seek for supply chain improvements and cost reductions for sourced raw materials on a local and Global basis
- Contribute as a member of sourcing teams to the RFP processes, evaluation, selection and negotiation with strategic suppliers.
- Identify multiple suppliers for key purchases and critical materials
- Responsible for timely delivery of purchases, follow up and progress chasing of orders
- Develop, implement and monitor Key performance Indicators (KPI) for the Purchasing Department
- Responsible for incoming materials inspection
- Set and monitor supplier SLAs for tactical/operational level commodities
- Continuously improve work processes, procedures and processes in Purchasing
- Continuously strive for improvement in lead times, minimum order size, reduction of purchase costs and improvement in product quality from suppliers
- Responsibility for key ERP applications
- Responsible and accountable for the procurement of MRP items
- Responsible to support the procurement of NPS items
- Security profile Purchasing Manager
Knowledge/ Experience/ Skills required
- University qualifications in procurement and/or supply chain management preferred
- Minimum 5 - 7 years working in similar positions with strategic procurement and sourcing experience as well as operational purchasing
- Exceptional understanding and knowledge of best practice procurement processes and procedures
- Substantial experience in locating, evaluating and selecting strategic as well as tactical suppliers
- Substantial experience in strategic and tactical supplier management processes
- Have a wide peer network of procurement and other business contacts
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively delegate so the incumbent focuses on those activities that bring most value
- Project management experience in commodity management and strategic sourcing activities - ability to participate in time critical projects with cross functional teams
- Strong developed leadership and influencing skills
- Exceptional understanding and experience in managing purchasing, forecasting and demand management IT solutions preferably JDE, I2 or Mercia Links
- Ability to complete analytical tasks, relying on exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to speak an additional language (Mandarin preferred) is an advantage
Alternatively, please submit your resume with the following details to:
- Full Name
- Contact Number